[Dixielandjazz] Looking for a Video

Kevin Yeates kyeates at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 11:40:34 PDT 2014

I recently saw posted a link to a video of a group playing trad jazz. The drummer was extraordinary in that he appeared to have a minimal kit but was using lots of percussion instruments such as wood blocks to create some of the best rhythmic backgrounds I have heard. I believe the link was posted on this list.

Of course I can't recall the tune nor the group playing. I do recall someone had commented on the quality of the drummer.

Does the above ring a bell for anyone? If so, would you be able to give me the link again?

Kevin Yeates
Vancouver, Canada