[Dixielandjazz] Roy Crimmins

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 14:21:11 PDT 2014

Our 88fm will broadcast a programme on the late Roy on Friday the 19th, at
7PM local time (5PM GMT).  The programme will, of course, be announced in
Hebrew, but what is in a language?  Yours truly used to listen to the VoA
Jazz Club in Arabic from Lebanon.  Sometimes I could hardly get teh
musicians' names (Mr. George Sayegh referred to Duke Ellington, for
example, as "El Dook"), but there was plenty of good music - Mr. Sayegh had
something like 10,000 Lps to choose from!
The url of the station is
http://www.iba.org.il/88fm/88fm.aspx?type=aod
Once there, scroll down to a shadow of a sax player and click on the
microphone.
Cheers