[Dixielandjazz] Café Central, Madrid

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Mon Oct 20 11:22:10 PDT 2014

Field recordings are not required to be massaged into studio recordings --
that's like photoshopping a model to make her into a covergirl; we'd never
think of doing this to a photograph we took of the same model live right in
front of us!

As Stan Getz said, recordings should be documents of what happened :)

Thanks for posting that -- it's going straight out to my Facebook friends,
and I guarantee not one of them will say "too bad about the audio quality"
;)

--
*Teledyn Addendum: teledyn blogspot ca*
*eso: **EighthStreetOrchestra blogspot ca*