[Dixielandjazz] Jazz concert in Armenia

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Mon Oct 20 02:19:33 PDT 2014

Dear Friends,
I have kept out of the 'free music' thread, for obvious reasons.
But me mate Pat the Ladd said it all for me
So, let's change the thread.
How about this?

KOHAR with Stars of Armenia perform "Miananq Ergov", during the concert in Yerevan, Armenia on 28 May 2011 at the Liberty Square.
Stars from Armenia such as Tata, Inga & Anush, Roland (Reincarnation), Andre, Arsen Safaryan, Arame Hayko and more performed with KOHAR.
Directed by: Phil Heyes, London, UK
Recorded by: Record Lab, Köln, Germany
Lighting & Projection by: Lumen Art, Beirut, Lebanon
Sound Mixing by: Masterpinguin Ing. Buro, Hamburg, Germany
Video Editing & Production by: Domino Production LTD, Yerevan, Armenia
Produced by: HAYASA Productions LTD, Nicosia, Cyprus

Peace on earth.
Very kind regards,
Bill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=quhlxIqw_EA&feature=youtu.be