[Dixielandjazz] Free Form Music

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sun Oct 19 12:10:12 PDT 2014

Been reading some of the discussion regarding free form music i.e. music with no melody, no structure, no form no rhythm, etc. In short, no reason for listening or playing.

I can’t decide if I’d rather listen to a half hour of free form music, or have a root canal with no anesthetic. Actually I think I chose having lighted toothpicks shoved under my toe nails.

Bob Ringwald
Bob Ringwald Solo Piano
Bob Ringwald Trio
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/ 806-9551
Amateur (ham) Radio K 6 Y B V

Whatever you may look like, marry a man your own age.
As your beauty fades, so will his eyesight. -Phyllis Diller