[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Standards, Sweet Georgia Brown

Graham Martin grahmartin at bigpond.com
Thu Oct 16 21:00:07 PDT 2014

Hi Charlie,

Yes, according to the Lake CD label it is Brian Lemon (pno), Kenny Baldock
(bs) and Johnny Richardson (The British one, not the American) (dms). An
impeccable rhythm section and all of them were very active in my day in the
UK. The Sweet Georgia Brown track was recorded in Wallsend-on-Tyne in 1972,
after I had moved to Australia. Chis is of course one of my trombone heroes!

Best,

Grah

Graham Martin
REDLAND BAY, Qld. AUSTRALIA