[Dixielandjazz] "Black and Blue" lyric

Jazz en Ville jazz-en-ville at orange.fr
Mon Oct 6 13:20:16 PDT 2014

Hi, and thanks to all experts who gave us the very story of this song.
The music is very good, but many others songs are too.
What makes this song "universal" is that sentence "What did i do to be
so black and blue". The opposition (a shock), between these two colours
and their deep meaning.
No need to be black to sing that words,
Thanks to Razaf.

Alain de La Simone