[Dixielandjazz] Cathcart on Welk

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Wed Nov 26 17:22:31 PST 2014

Muhoberac and and his wife are retired in Sydney, Australia. See the article below, by an Elvis-mongering writer. I had to smile when I read the concluding lines: "Larry thinks for a moment and smiles. 'You know, of all the people I have ever worked with the only person people ever ask about is Elvis."

Charlie

http://www.elvis.com.au/presley/interview_with_larry_muhoberac.shtml