[Dixielandjazz] what happened to redhotjazz.com?

Stan Brager sbrager at verizon.net
Mon Nov 17 08:37:46 PST 2014

Hi;

I was able to open several instances of the web pages themselves. Here's
how: when you get to the archive, it will display a bar showing the years
that the site was up. Highlight a particular year and you'll find a
calendar. Some of the day on the calendar are highlighted in blue. Only
those "blue" days are available for viewing. I could not find any of the
music.

Stan
Stan Brager