[Dixielandjazz] what happened to redhotjazz.com?

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Sun Nov 16 19:48:44 PST 2014

I have put in a request to info at archive.org to ask them to consider
re-instating the site as part of their (excellent) Musical Collections pages

perhaps if more people also contacted them with a friendly request for
this, they may see the great value of this collection and rebuild the site
from their backups, which would of course include access through their own
search engine.

there's a great deal of research in there, discographies, photographs,
audio files, I think Archive.org could be helped to see the vital academic
value

--
*Teledyn Addendum: teledyn blogspot ca*
*eso: **EighthStreetOrchestra blogspot ca*