[Dixielandjazz] Pee Wee & Monk (was Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 143, Issue 6)

Nicholas Ribush nickribush at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 14:20:17 PST 2014

Oh, Mr Haesler, you are as good as when I first heard you making
announcements at the Melbourne Jazz Club in 1958! Correct: Hackensack and
Ask Me Now are Monk tunes but he is not on them (actually, no piano...but
it's Pee Wee with what sounds like Bob Brookmeyer and I don't know who
else). But the Blue Monk is at Newport as somebody said before...pretty
sure they're both on that.

nx