[Dixielandjazz] Pee Wee & Monk (was Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 143, Issue 6)

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 04:34:32 PST 2014

Although I do like these numbers, and I have "Ask Me Now," the LP which
made Pee Wee the darling of the critical coterie, Monk isn't there, and Pee
Wee sounds, to my ears - just Pee Wee.  At least, that record allowed him
to bask in glory for the last few uears of his lif.
Cheers (just had a Gauloise briun [meaning - and pronounced - brown] - a
2009 European Beer Star winner, Belgian, of course)