[Dixielandjazz] Any DJML Members In Ireland?

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Fri Nov 7 07:54:04 PST 2014

My daughter will be on an interview show Saturday. I believe it is in Ireland as she told me she would be doing an interview show there.

She will do two shows in London and some in Switzerland.

If any DJML members in Ireland, please let me know if this show is on there.

http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2014/1107/657581-saturday-night-show-guests-announced/

-Bob Ringwald
Bob Ringwald Solo Piano, duo, Trio, Quartet
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/ 806-9551
Amateur (ham) Radio K 6 Y B V

It's only when you see a mosquito landing on your genitals that you realize that
there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.