[Dixielandjazz] Monk and Pee Wee; other one-of-a-kinds?

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 06:34:01 PST 2014

The one clarinettist who copied Lewis to "good effect" before developing
his own style was Sammy Rimmington.
Last night, at our jazz evening, we paid tribute to Acker and Brian Lemon.
Upon listening to Acker someone remarked on the proximity of his style (a
comment on a record) to that of George Lewis,
Cheers