[Dixielandjazz] Jazz in the North UK

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Wed Nov 5 11:56:45 PST 2014

After a balmy Autumn so far, the weather's turned colder in time for our
trip to Newcastle.
Patti Durham and friends are continuing to host the wonderful jazz party
which was started by the late Mike Durham. Last year was to be the last
one in Mike's memory but it was such a success that they decided to do
it again. There'll be a great line-up playing classic jazz. If it
happens again next year, I'll be sure to tell everyone.

On the way back Tony Davis and I are guesting with our friends the
"Merseys" Not the original line-up of course but still a fine band. I'm
sure a lot of people will remember John Higham, Derek Vaux and Pete
Fryer who are all still playing

In case anyone happens to be in Liverpool area next week here are the
details:

Monday 10th November The Victoria Hotel, 1 Victoria Rd, Aigburth,
Liverpool, L17 0DL 8.30-11pm

  Jude

--
www.judyeames.co.uk