[Dixielandjazz] Brad Terry's Kickstarter project

Norman Vickers NVickers1 at cox.net
Wed May 28 17:45:22 PDT 2014

To: DJML and Musicians & Jazzfans list

From:  Norman Vickers, Jazz Society of Pensacola

Brad Terry is listmate on M&JF list.  I've crossed paths with him in 80s and
90s when we were active with American Federation of Jazz Societies and have
been e-mail correspondents since.

He has a brief clip attached and explains his kickstarter campaign.  Only
one month to go on this fund-raising project.

Pledges are solicited, and as it explains, are not due unless and until the
entire amount has been pledged.

Good luck, Lenny!

Brad has other videoclips which are searchable on the web.  As he explains,
there were some recordings-clarinet and guitar, which he made with Lenny
Breau and also a DVD  or two.