[Dixielandjazz] When did Eddie Peabody die"

Norman Vickers NVickers1 at cox.net
Sun May 18 18:29:11 PDT 2014

Our genteel DJML moderator Bob Ringwald passed along a query from friend re
Eddie Peabody and Bob Scobey--

Wikipedia says he died in 1970 at age 68  suffering a brain hemorrhage while
performing on stage at Lookout House Supper Club in Covington, KY.

Hope that helps.

Norman Vickers

Jazz Society of Pensacola

(snip)

>Dear Bob

>A friend has an acetate of two titles from a Bob Scobey broadcast and
wishes to know the >personnel.  Mention is made of Eddie Peabody as a guest.
Hence my questions Do you know >when Eddie Peabody died?  Nothing found by
Googling.

>Do you know anyone who is a Bob Scobey expert?

                                    --End--