[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: confirm 19381d2050d44debb4c617baa5358a563f982815

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri May 16 09:19:04 PDT 2014

Thanks for clatifying it, Ron, albeit I am not quite sure I understand.
I received one of those, too.  I thought it was really addressed to me
alone, and have reconfirmed membership.
Whatever all this means, I have been receiving DJML postings, and since
people ract to mine, I understnd they reach the list.  But then, a computer
illitarate like me, what do I know?!  Much too complicated for me.
Cheers