[Dixielandjazz] Resources for clarinet (or sax) players

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Fri May 9 05:57:24 PDT 2014

I have a question for the educators: I have the Louis Armstrong hot-licks
book for trumpet breaks and the Miff Mole book for trombone gymnastics, and
even the Roy Smeck book on banjo, and I have oodles of Armstrong and Bix
solo transcriptions, but are there any similar resources for young beginner
clarinetists?

I also have the jimmy dorsey saxophone method although it's probably a
ghost-written thing that's primarily on standard rudiments and not so much
specifically on your way to grasping the Trumbauer approach ;)

--
*Teledyn Addendum: teledyn blogspot ca*
*eso: **EighthStreetOrchestra blogspot ca*