[Dixielandjazz] The Carol Burnett Show on DVD

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Mar 29 11:23:47 PDT 2014

The Carol Burnett Show on DVD

Not Jazz but I’m sure of interest to a lot of DJML members.

Variety show fans rejoice: on April 15 StarVista (also known as Time-Life) will release 17 more complete episodes of "The Carol Burnett Show" on a six-DVD set called "Carol's Crack-Ups."

There's been some confusion about this new set since other previous releases were sometimes connected to that "Crack-Ups" title. This is the set containing the 17 new episodes:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00HXWV2JQ

and here's some more information about the contents (as well as the confusion) from TV Shows on DVD:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Carol-Burnett-Carols-Crack-Ups/19609

-Bob Ringwald K6YBV
www.ringwald.com
916/ 806-9551
“As I hurtled through space, one thought kept crossing my mind - every part of this rocket was supplied by the lowest bidder.” ~ John Glenn