[Dixielandjazz] FW: Dixieland in the skies

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Wed Mar 19 09:04:35 PDT 2014

Oops!  I see that Jim Gammon's post (that I just answered on djml) was sent
to me directly & not to the list....so, here it is for everyone on the list.
And, a note to Jim G.:  be sure to not just hit your "reply" key, because it
will print the address of the person you are responding to & not to the
whole list.  You have to hit "forward" & then enter the djml address to go
to the whole list.

Jim Kash