[Dixielandjazz] Chuck Cecil is alive and hopefully well

Don Kirkman donsno2 at charter.net
Sat Jun 28 14:13:14 PDT 2014

On Sat, 28 Jun 2014 09:57:47 -0700, you wrote:

There possibly was a misunderstanding of a program change at KJJZ in
Long Beach, California.  A few weeks ago they closed out their long
time programming of Chuck Cecil's "The Swinging Years" (as I remember
the name) and are playing similar material from a different provider,
a person with a familiar name that I can't recall just now.

Or maybe somebody really did just make a mistake about Chuck Cecil.