[Dixielandjazz] Chuck Cecil is alive and hopefully well

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Jun 28 09:57:47 PDT 2014

The person who told me Chuck had passed away got the celebs mixed up. He was thinking of Casey Kasem. I am so sorry for spreading the false news about Chuck. And I am sure that Chuck will be mighty surprised to hear the “News of his death” as Mark Twain I believe once said.

Now you see why reputable news reporters should always varify news from a 2nd source.

-Bob Ringwald K6YBV
www.ringwald.com
916/ 806-9551

“My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetery, people would stop dying.”
--Rodney Dangerfield