[Dixielandjazz] Test

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Mon Jun 2 22:29:54 PDT 2014

it's very very good, sound wise, but I would advise your friends that it
isn't enough to copy the notes of the original, you have to capture the
*intention* -- to that end, and this isn't a complaint, it is just old guy
curmudgeon advice, they should attend to the articulations and *modernize*
them; what was 'hot' then is pretty common now.  Just my opinion of course,
I still enjoyed their efforts very much ;)