[Dixielandjazz] Was.... Support live jazz!

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 12:35:39 PDT 2014

Good going, Jim!
As to disturbing neighbours - there was a place in Jaffa which often
featured jazz.  The band had to sop at 11PM, so as not to disturb the
neighbours.  Music there, except for the double bass and banjo, was
accoustic.  However, once the band sropped, the place put on piped-in
music, which was MUCH louder!
Cheers