[Dixielandjazz] To All DJML Members

Jazz Jerry jazz1jerry at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 10 14:43:17 PDT 2014

I'm sorry but I have been a member of DJML off and on for around twenty years and now it is pretty worthless with little amounts of information coming in mainly unintelligible badly edited emails which are often completely out of date order.

I shall stick to the Facebook DJML and can only suggest that all members who want to continue and useful discussions about OKOM do likewise.

When the next reminder arrives, I have deleted all previous ones, I will cancel my DJML.

Jerry Brown

Sent from my iPad