[Dixielandjazz] To All DJML Members

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Wed Jul 9 13:57:59 PDT 2014

Listmates:

You may notice that DJML was quiet for a time and then all of a sudden there are many posts.

Dave Haupt our DJML Asst. Moderator who keeps the technical side of DJML going, informs me that for some strange reason, Islandnet had put everyone on vacation hold. He had to go through and change everyone’s acct and put them back on active.

Since we have close to 640 members, this was quite a time consuming job. Thanks to Dave.

We don’t know why this happened. Perhaps Islandnet did some sort of upgrade to the program. Or maybe the counterfeit DJML Facebook folks sent out a sabotage party?

At any rate, all is well now.

Best,

-Bob Ringwald

DJML Moderator