[Dixielandjazz] Those who dislike change . . .

sargentdrums at aol.com sargentdrums at aol.com
Sat Jan 25 08:02:32 PST 2014

<<wearing my internet-professional hat here, just let me say that
regardless how you feel about 'new' technology, email has been
unchanged since it's introduction in 1969,...>>

Not true. Email has evolved to have rich text, graphic, hot links and all sorts of excellent new technologies.

Ours however, has remained in 1969 with plain text only which can do nothing.

<<oh, and btw, I just noticed, my slick quick popup email browser plugin
lets me respond to emails super-easily and shows me previews of the
message and instant alerts and all that, ...>>

Meanwhile, it can literally take hours for a DJML email to hit the list.

Just sayin'