[Dixielandjazz] Body and Soul history----update

Tony Orr jsbarque at netscape.net
Thu Jan 23 17:54:33 PST 2014

Hello, Ken

This has been an interesting thread. I only check list infrequently but
I'd like to confirm Melbourne bands I have played with usually do "Body
and Soul" in Db

hard to go past the Cozy Cole version with Ben Webster on Tenor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCihOBjx5P8

best regards

Tony Orr
Creole Bells