[Dixielandjazz] To All DJML Members

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 07:21:52 PST 2014

On 15 January 2014 08:01, Dixiejazzdata <dixiejazzdata at aol.com> wrote:

> I have been reading this thread  carefully and have come to the conclusion
> that some of the members would refuse free Sex & Beer too

At my age, free sex - perhaps, but  Ichallenge you to offer me free beer!

>  very un-musician like to say the least.  LOL
>
>  Hey all of you have each others email addresses, so what is the problem
> ??   some of the members are only trying to invite you to join the 21st
> century

Why?  What's wrong with the previous one (I have not yet joined the end
oftaht one).

The way I see it, it is a list we want, not private correspondence.  So I
don't really care if you hurry up into the next century, but FB is for
people who either need it for business or do not want any privacy.

>  the on ramp to the fast lane is not that hard to find and  if you remain
> in the slow lane or  middle lane  you should have no problem.
>

>  P.S. I am writing this very slowly because some of you refuse to read
> fast:))

Try me with that, too, especially after treating me to a few pints of REAL
beer (Bud does not count).

>  In the words of some very funny comedians,  Ya'll better move once in
> awhile or somebody is gonna throw dirt on you.

What's wrong with some dirt?  If you drive fast on a muddy road, some dirt
will get on lyou anyway.

>  Many of us do not have that many years left, so speed it up and enjoy
> what we do have left.

YOu know what they say about haste, don't you?  I prefer the Chinese way:
hurry slowly.

>  And some of you need to hurry it up a bit. cause I may not live long
> enough to play your Funerals.  :))

Are you dong any in Israel?

Cheers