[Dixielandjazz] To All DJML Members

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Tue Jan 14 22:01:10 PST 2014

I have been reading this thread  carefully and have come to the conclusion that some of the members would refuse free Sex & Beer too

very un-musician like to say the least.  LOL

Hey all of you have each others email addresses, so what is the problem ??   some of the members are only trying to invite you to join the 21st century

the on ramp to the fast lane is not that hard to find and  if you remain in the slow lane or  middle lane  you should have no problem.

P.S. I am writing this very slowly because some of you refuse to read fast:))

In the words of some very funny comedians,  Ya'll better move once in awhile or somebody is gonna throw dirt on you.

Many of us do not have that many years left, so speed it up and enjoy what we do have left.  And some of you need to hurry it up a bit. cause I may not live long enough to play your Funerals.  :))

Cheers,

Tom