[Dixielandjazz] 1989 "Liberty Stree" documentary

Steve Voce stevevoce at virginmedia.com
Tue Jan 14 15:35:05 PST 2014

Can't help you with the names, Marek, but by God Danny, a superb guitar player in the good old days, shows how the banjo should be played! Lots of space, detail and lift. I hope the local clankers take note.
Did you know that our mutual friend, the superb trombonist Roy Crimmins (of Alex Welsh fame), who lives round the corner from you, had a horrible fall and broke his hip some months ago, cannot walk and is in constant agony?

Steve Voce

Sent from my iPad