[Dixielandjazz] OKOM selection free for download - Tito

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Sun Jan 12 18:37:29 PST 2014

This is GREAT stuff!! thanks for posting.

How did you record these?  Some of them sound very studio-quality but
others have a very natural hall warmth to them while still being very very
clear and with good presence.  The *musical* quality of all of them is
excellent, regardless where it's from :)

--
*Teledyn Addendum: teledyn blogspot ca*
*eso: **EighthStreetOrchestra blogspot ca*