[Dixielandjazz] OKOM selection free for download - Tito

Tito Martino titomartino at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 18:00:41 PST 2014

Hi DJML followers

perhaps you'll find some pleasure listening to what I'm playing around down
here in São Paulo Brasil.
These are 22 recordings I made in the span of 40 years since 1967 to 2007,
in Europe, USA and Brasil, compiled from my various LPs and CDs.

I play only OKOM, i.e., traditional Jazz in New Orleans & Revival styles,
small combo Swing and Dixieland.
I play professionally, but not to make a living out of Jazz. I play what I
like, and that's all ; *because that *is my Life.

https://soundcloud.com/titomartino

Some tunes are my own compositions, Tito's Shuffle, Blues for Today, Hot
One, and others.

I am not posting that with any expectation of having good reviews or
positive criticism, because I know that is not in the profile of the
average american jazzman or american listeners, in relation to "foreigners"
playing "their" Jazz.  I don't mind a little, I had very good reviews by
John Wilson in the N.York Times, and by Hal Willard in the Washington
Post.  I don't mind either.   ;-)      Maybe a couple of you like, and I'll
be glad.

If you like, distribute to your best friends, it's free !    If you don't
like, be at peace and keep on swinging.

enjoy
cheers
Tito Martino