[Dixielandjazz] Fw: DJML Move

Steve Voce stevevoce at virginmedia.com
Sat Jan 11 07:35:30 PST 2014

I've had sunset-skipping mode on standby since this farrago started. Facebook and Twitter have been responsible for so many calamities (for example, how many thousands of pounds damages did the wife of our Speaker in the Houses of Parliament get stuck for?) that I will avoid them like bubonic plague. .
In my opinion these things are damaging to the English language (complete sentences are unwelcome!) and a dangerous pitfall for anyone foolhardy enough to expose himself to them (and anyone else in the world who should want to peer at you, it would seem).
In the unlikely event that Facebook was harmless, I would still find it and its adherents deeply unattractive.
I'll choose my own friends - with care.

Steve Voce

Sent from my iPad