[Dixielandjazz] Ads on Facebook

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Fri Jan 10 15:41:31 PST 2014

BIG Brother is watching and collecting all data :  tis the times we are living in, you can Run but you cannot Hide,

For those who do not wish to advance to  newer technology, just exchange email addresses with each other and carry on,

this thread is the longest one I have seen on here in years.

the only alternative I see is we all go back to Morris Code  .....---..--..----  or writing letters and posting them in the mail.  :))
or  bringing back the Pony express system .

I would love to live life in the Fast Lane but I can't find the  On Ramp.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins