[Dixielandjazz] DJML and social media

J McClernan mcclernan1 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 10 12:23:20 PST 2014

Dovetailing on Charlie Hull's secure-searching P.S., I have been using Privnote to send secure messages:

There are a number of other ways to send encrypted e-mail and secure messages. If you would like a list with descriptions and screenshots, send me a note off-list.  Disclaimer:  I work for none of these companies......just a retired, big ol' dumb tuba player.
(During proof-read, it occurs to me this is off-topic. My apologies.)
Cheers,
John Mc