[Dixielandjazz] To All DJML Members

J McClernan mcclernan1 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 10 12:03:02 PST 2014

And that's not her friends sending the e-mails that "Joe Schmoe has posted a new photo..."  It's the FB system doing that.
Perhaps her acct config can be massaged. I don't know anything about the config, but it's worth checking into.
My 2¢, ymmv.
John Mc
(with apologies to any Joseph Schmoe's on the list)