[Dixielandjazz] To All DJML Members

Scott Anthony santh at comcast.net
Thu Jan 9 14:32:01 PST 2014

Email based bulletin boards like DJML are awfully outdated. Almost all good ones now use a web based UI and backend. There is free/open source bulletin board/forum software available. I found one called phpBB that looks really good and allows attachments, which would be a really positive step up.

Do you folks object to Facebook because it is web-based and not email?

Scott

Scott Anthony
santh at comcast.net
www.santhony.com