[Dixielandjazz] To All DJML Members

Janie McCue Lynch janie39 at socal.rr.com
Thu Jan 9 13:21:26 PST 2014

I agree with Kit Johnson re: consideration of Facebook as a viable
alternative delivery mechanism for the DJML.  A "Closed Group" which
requires an invitation and approval by an administrator to join could
actually be a very workable idea, and would expand what can be shared in
terms of attachments, videos, etc.

Janie McCue Lynch

*************************
A lot of us wouldn't join Facebook at any price.
I think it would be a foolish move.

Steve Voce

Sent from my iPad

> On 9 Jan 2014, at 19:01, "Kit Johnson" <kit at bscjb.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks, Bob. Not questioning the value of the group or the
> discussions, just the delivery mechanism... Do you think it still
> makes sense to keep the group on a relatively dated distribution
> methodology like this? Have you considered simply moving the group to
> FaceBook or a social networking equivalent. Members and administrators
> would have at least as much control and could limit their other FaceBook
involvement to the extent desired.