[Dixielandjazz] FW: Young talent

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Thu Feb 13 01:58:46 PST 2014

Andy posted this video earlier.  Don't be put off that he said it's not
OKOM, 'cause it's pretty close.  Great harmonies & swinging.  Love the
trumpeter.  The band seems to change personnel in different videos. Probably
just trying to settle into something finally good. The bassist seems to be
the same always, and her beat gives the basis for the band's sound.  I
particularly like the vocalist on this video. Be sure to have a listen to
hear what the kids are doing. Thanks for posting that, Andy.  Cheers, Jim

>Jim commented on how he was impressed with the talent of many youngsters.
I've just come across this clip and think it is an excellent example of
this. Probably not OKOM, but still good music to my ears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EPwRdVg5Ug