[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland v. Trad Jazz

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 03:26:42 PST 2014

Yes, indeed sounds pretty good, except for the vocal refrain.  I find those
vocals hard to take.
I remember taking a Coon-Sanders LP (RCA Vintage?) from the USIS Library
and not finding anything worthy of taping thereon.  The same was true of
Isahm Jones.  Yet, in later years I heard some good stuff from both, and
have acquired some Isham Jones items.  If it weren't for those twenties
vocals!
Cheers