[Dixielandjazz] uniforms

Roy Taylor budtuba at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 07:14:45 PST 2014

There is something positive about at least dressing to look alike.  We have
resorted to solid colored shirts with the band name monogrammed on the
pocket and either black or tan pants with black sneakers.  That helps us
meet the audience on breaks and getting private gigs.  Going the route of
striped shirts seems a little over the top for us.

Smugtown Stompers, Rochester, NY

--
Roy (Bud) Taylor
Smugtown Stompers Jazz Band