[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Free-for-all JAZZboree at the Sherborn Inn December 23rd

stanmm at verizon.net stanmm at verizon.net
Mon Dec 22 17:03:16 PST 2014

From: Marcelle Enright
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2014 11:30 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Free-for-all JAZZboree at the Sherborn Inn December 23rd

The Sherborn Inn has been sold.  After 19 years of Traditional/Dixieland Jazz every Tuesday,  December 23rd will be the last, with a JAZZboree 7-9:30pm.  The musicians from many bands who played here wish to thank You for your support over the last 19 years. Craig Ball, Frank Batchelor, Dan Gabel, Gerry Gagnon, Peter Gerler, Deb Larkin, John Kafalas, Bob MacInnis, Dave MacMillan, Richard Malcolm, Mollie Malone, Jimmy Mazzy, Stan McDonald, Billy Novick, Ross Petot, Jeff Stout, Steve Taddeo, and maybe more.  No admission charge.

We especially want to thank Ellen McDonald for her many years of dedication and perseverance in keeping our Jazz alive!

Starting January 15th  the Series will transfer to Thursdays at the  Primavera Ristorante 20 Pleasant St. Millis MA beginning with Stan McDonald’s Blue Horizon Jazz Band.  Ellen is still working out the details.   More on this later.

Please join us for the final JAZZboree Tuesday, December 23rd at the Sherborn Inn, 33 North Main St. Sherborn MA 01770.   Resv. 508-655-9521 or info at sherborninn.com.  No cover charge.

Marce Enright

www.nejazz.com