[Dixielandjazz] Update on Dad - Eric Holroyd

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 22 09:40:39 PST 2014

Hi…here's my info on Eric…from his daughter, Samantha.

Notice the date she sent it was July 21…

Warmest Regards

Bob Romans

Cell Block 7 Jazz Band

Cell 209-747-1148

Webpage;

 <http://www.cellblock7.net/> http://www.cellblock7.net/

Email

cellblk7 at comcast.net

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people".

Karl Marx

cid:image006.jpg at 01D01DBD.4E5174D0