[Dixielandjazz] Vintage Selmer trumpet for sale

Graham Young gjyoung at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 10 07:57:26 PST 2014

Hi Guys

By yourself a nice Christmas present.
I have a 1956 Selmer 24B Bb trumpet in very good condition.
Never been damaged. Does have lacquer missing. Plays with that HJ and
Armstrong style sound with the right mouthpiece and technique.
I have a balanced action now so I do not need two Selmers.
Great all round trumpet with a traditional sound for Jazz with a lead MPC Or
classical/band with a standard mouthpiece.
$1000 USD plus shipping will include Harry James model Parduba mouthpiece
Pictures on asking

Graham Young