[Dixielandjazz] Bude Jazz Festival

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 06:14:22 PDT 2014

Hi Barb,
August is not the best time - it's the peak season, and flights are very
expensive.
A great festival, though.  I was there in 2012, and it was lovely.  My
first visit there was in 1994, and my report thereon in "The Mississippi
RAg" must have been the first mention of that festival in American press.
Have you heard any of those wonderful British bands?
Have fun (and drink as much English beer as possible!)