[Dixielandjazz] Dr. John reviewed - Buffalo News, August 17, 2014

Tim Eldred julepjerk at surewest.net
Tue Aug 19 08:41:44 PDT 2014

Just listened to the album - very eclectic, with some arrangements that sound to me like the 60's lush sound and others that are very funky.  Some songs I was unfamiliar with in the Armstrong lexicon.  My favorite is Hunk o' Trash, just for the sheer fun of it.  Great guest artists, with marvelous trumpet work...a definite must for Dr. John fans.