[Dixielandjazz] YouTube postings

Jazzman joe jazzmnjoe at aol.com
Thu Aug 7 12:23:36 PDT 2014

HI MR JAZZ N JERRY,

MY VIDEO'S OF THE RECENT BIX FEST WERE TAKEN FROM THE SECOND LEVEL AT THE RIVER CENTER IN DAVENPORT,IOWA,EXCEPT FOR ONE AFTERNOON WHEN I FILMED FROM THE BACK ROW OF THE ADLER THEATRE VENUE...FOR THE MOST PART I TRY TO AVOID PEOPLE COMING BETWEEN ME AND THE CAMERA...BUT THEN OF COURSE THERE ARE THOSE IDIOTS WHO LIKE TO MAKE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES..LOTS OF THEM IN A CROWD SO WHAT CAN YOU DO BUT THE BEST YOU CAN AND MOVE ALONG....

..I SHOT ABOUT 28 SETS AND WAS SO TIRED BY THE END THAT I JUST FILMED WIDE ANGLE AND LET IT GO AT THAT.....I TRY IN THE BEGINNING TO GET CLOSE UPS OF MUSICIANS SOLO..ING....BUT AS THE CONCERTS WEAR ME DOWN FROM A FEW BEERS ALONG THE WAY I TEND TO GET A BIT LAZY...THE LIGHTING IS NOT ALWAYS CONDUCIVE TO GET GOOD VIEWS OF THE BANDS BUT THAT IS BEYOND MY CONTROL

HOPE YOU ENJOY WHAT I DO AND IF SO TELL YOUR FRIENDS......BR JAZZMAN JOE