[Dixielandjazz] YouTube postings

ROBERT JOHN SMITH robertjs at broadpark.no
Wed Aug 6 13:20:00 PDT 2014

 I'm very grateful to people who take the trouble to film concerts, and subsequently post the results on YouTube.

This means that I get to hear and see bands that I wouldn't otherwise have the opportunity to experience.

However, there is one small fly in the ointment, viz. , people who are filmed walking between the camera and the band.

I studied one number being played, and counted 23 people who walked between the camera and the band. This gave an average of one person every 14 seconds.

If possible, therefore, I would ask that the camera be placed higher, to avoid this distraction.

Cheers

Bob Smith